The 67 had several options for the fuel line, and I need to figure out the one that’s going to work the best with the least amount of work. When it came down to it, the research took a lot longer than the install.
Originally, I had manual steering. Along the way, I learned quite a few things about this specific year/month of Mustang that I have found myself restoring. One is the steering is very unique to the first few months of the 67 year run. In the restoration game, unique is not ideal.
As I continued up the line from the front brakes, I got to the point where I was going to have to rebuild the brake and clutch pedal assembly in order to attach the master cylinder. I hadn’t taken a close look since I got the assembly back after disassembly. This minor project became something more complicated pretty quick.