On my quest to finish little parts while working on getting the car on it’s own wheels, I spent some time finishing the hood. This includes all the electrical and mechanical, plus bling to call it final. Since it’s not the standard hood, there’s a little more to do.
In the past 3 weeks, I have been working on small things on the side, mostly while waiting for parts. I have made some progress on the brakes, but each step has been leading to 2 steps back (and more waiting for parts). I thought I would share a few of the little details to fill in the space
With big purchases, I often take too long researching and trying to decide. I have been stewing over the front brakes for a while, but I finally pulled the trigger (or hit the button, as it is). I went with the suggested Wilwood disc system, and now I am in for the penny, with the rest of the pound ahead.